View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 11:02 AM       
Huh. I can get all the way into the message board, I just can't post replies. I gues he's more scared of you than me. Or he screwed up a really simple task. Hard to say.

I'm sure he'll remedy it at some point. If he gets aroound to it.

In the meantime, here's more of what I posted there:

"A big right on to CS for pointing out in his daily bitching that there is a media conspiracy to portray bears and wild animals in general as being cute instead of dangerous. What with the liberal pro-gay disney lobby about to foist upon us another cute movie about bears being nice and cuddly I think it's time someone stood up and said Hey Disney, how about you make movie about this dumbass environmentalist screaming as a bear eats him?

I think it's pretty clear that the liberal backed sugar frosted flakes folks share at least some of the blame wiith the gay backed Sigfried and Roy for selling us the ideas that a tiger is cuddly and I guess Roy is paying for his hypocrisy now. Does it have to come to this? Can't the media admit that being a environmentalist is one thing, but lying and saying that bears are cute so that we won't drill in Alaska isi wrong and threatens the lives of hikers and magicians?