View Single Post
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 10:25 AM       
if i seem too sure, i'm not so sure that im done looking for 'facts' but, yes im very sure that reality is such a thing that we can be realitively sure of most anything if we have enough evidence, even though its not popular. i'm making lots of assumptions, like i believe human nature is essentially good. so, as i say to rabid anti bush folks, bush is still a human being that is influenced by the world.. sheesh it should be common sense but people argue with that, hah. oh well.

so take basic principles like that add them up and you/we take a stand on an issue with our beliefs and 'facts' do we have time to go into all our sources? no.. we are all practicing definitivism.. or something like that..

theres evidence of many things that are being ignored.. why is what being ignored gives a picture of what is going on that is different from the 'released' or 'leaked' or 'facts' as the media feeds it to us.. its hard sometimes to stop and say 'thats too weak to continue looking into' ever pick up an almanac and see what is vs what is NOT in there? the information from this view helps explain what IS presented in a new way.. some call it taking the red pill!

Bush's war? not just bush, he represents a group of the most powerful oil/military/business people in america, but they are people too :/ sounds to me like some have started to talk about maybe not needing to go to war. just a hint that they are squirming for a way to back out maybe. i do believe that peaceful protest is making a difference.. as people are saying though, inspections may not be enough.. they are 'determined' to go to war..i dunno about that, if shown as a bad gamble enough they will have to see it. it seems true that we are giving iraq the white glove inspection.. if so it will come back to haunt us, there's no doubt of that. maybe with overwhelming force we could take over the country without a shot fired. then we would be left to prove that its Not imperialism.