View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 19th, 2009, 09:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Mixing acetominophen with alcohol is the number one cause of liver failure in the country. Also why the fuck are you adding aspirin to that, are you trying to kill yourself?
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i though taking acetominophen before drinking is a good way to get serious internal problems :/
I've always been a student of the philosophy "that which does not kill you makes you stronger" yet that may be the fault of my wisdom (or lack thereof) getting overshadowed by my bravado. This being said, I have never had gastrointestinal difficulty nor have I felt jaundiced after taking this concoction. It may be that I have a high tolerance, or it may be that I don't drink anywhere near enough to be at risk for anything except the occasional hangover. Whatever the reason, it works for me, perhaps as a blood thinner combined with a muscle relaxant and pain reliever, perhaps as just a chemical impetus toward consuming more non-alcoholic beverages (aka water) while intoxicated, but as of my last physical examination, I'm extremely healthy.

Thank you both for showing concern, if not for me then for your fellow mockers.
You may already be there.