View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 06:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I don't know that I was teasing it. I only know that my 3-year-old self was probably a nasty little shit, so it's a safe bet.
My first serious girlfriend when I was 17 was bit by a dog in her face when she was little. She said that the doctors could see her teeth through her cheek and her bottom lip was totally missing.

They apparently took fat from some part of her body (she still doesnt know where) and made a new lip for her and fixed her face.

This is her:

Because of that she got an $95,000 trustfund. She didn't get it all at once though. When she was 16 she got 2,000, 17 she got 3,000, 18 she got 5,000, 21 she got 20,000, 25 she gets 30,000, and $45,000 when she turns 28.

(why didnt i stay with her. she turns 25 in a month)

(why didnt i get bit in the face by a dog)

I could never find a spot on her that was scarred from them taking fat. I remember her ass was awesome, so it wasn't from there.