View Single Post
hot Kukuro is probably a spambot
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 04:15 PM       
ya know, I got a few im's informing me you take pride in being a total bitch. Like right now, I noticed ya online and bet for sure you'd take the opportunity to pounce on the newbie and then use your authority as mod as if to justify it.

I wondered if it was lack of sex, a frontal lobe problem, but then I remembered there are more like ya here- it's nice that all you special people have a tight-knit, magical web space to run when the real world is so horrible to you, but now, it's starting to fucking annoy me.

What sucks about forums like yours is that it's like you need some sort of golden aura of foresight to predict what tickles everyone's fancy - it's like some big exclusive club where it's cool to be an asshole but then remember to sluff it off with, "get a sense of humor"... Jesus fuckin' Christ.

And then the "you find funny" shit. Like a post has to mean someone thinks they're funny. Seriously, is this a habit or are you just that fucking dumb? Do you enjoy spouting snippets of the rules like a deranged, ugly robot bitch when your previous tactics don't work? Or maybe it's just in lieu of actually handling shit... Because there's nothing funny about when someone decides they don't give a shit what you find funny or worth a post, cuz the fact remains they joined cuz they like the site, can and will say wtf they please, and bad anime chicks holding presents and a join date longer off than theirs doesn't mean they know shit about life, humor, or anything that would get them satisfaction outside the only place they prolly have any control at all - yeah, and you can consider that a verbal warning. Brah.

Yeah, i was pretty much done last night, but i'll be damned if i don't go out happy.