View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 06:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
A few thousand regular souls. And I used the thing that upgrades your estus flask by mistake. It gives you five humanity, though, so I made sure to use it to upgrade some important bonfires. If I wasn't going to heal for more, I was going to make sure I had more of the damn things.

I'm level 47 now and the latest areas I've unlocked are the one with the ghosts that you can conveniently travel to with the elevator under the initial bonfire and the other is the poisonous town underground, which seems like they recycled a lot from Demon's Souls, but made everything way deadlier. I found both entrances to it - one of them is fairly straightforward in that you unlock the entrance after you beat the boss of the Depths (fucking sewer bugeye things). I actually found the other entrance by just exploring, and you can get to it from the cool Valley of the Drakes. I killed the poisonous dragon and got what he dropped, though - a dragon scale to upgrade the weapon I didn't have. Oh well. There's always NEW GAME +.
What Area would you reccomend as the second place to travel to? I donīt wanna deal with the fucking ghosts, I hate enemies like that and I only have one Transient Curse item left anyway...Sure, I have the strange ghost-knife-thing but killing ghosts with that is tedious to say the least.

The last few hours, I just went back and forth between the fire by the smith near the church and the chruch itself, killing the skelly-knight over and over to upgrade some of my stuff...sadly I canīt ascend my weapons because I need some Ember for that...any idea where that thing might be?

Oh and I got my 10€ copy of Rage the other day. Itīs...very good but I donīt know why it is good...it SHOULD be bad by all means...weird.