Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 09:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolie
I would say that having zero Climatologists gives the petition more validity. Most of your Climatologists are probably taking hand outs from some privately funded Global Warming foundation that pushes the myth. That's why all of their work is either falsified or just blatantly wrong. They are paid to find Global Warming no matter what; they have been given the conclusion to their study before it even starts and they are forced through monetary incentives to manipulate the data to prove it. It's what they call in the field.....Bad Science.
Coolie, you just don't get it, do you? "All of their work is either falsified or just blatantly wrong." Really? In what peer-reviewed journal have you seen this information?

In fact, only a fraction of the data has been found to be misrepresented, and even when that has been corrected and taken into account, the correlation between CO2 increasing and OVERALL global warming remains valid. It is not refutable by anyone literate in the scientific community. Again, not to sound like a broken record, but the major sticking point between the skeptics and the proponents of AGW in the scientific community is that of CAUSALITY. There is no believing or denying, except among those who have no real knowledge.

You claim the climatologists are "probably taking hand outs from some privately funded Global Warming foundation" - Which foundation? Which climatologists? You can't provide any examples, besides internet links to blogs and op-ed pieces. Yet you BELIEVE it to be true. (How ironic of you.)

You call this all "Bad Science".

Supe is right, you sound like member of the creationist movement. And, unfortunately, I'm being as objective as I can be.
You may already be there.