View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 12:33 AM       
Philosophy Forum Elites Get Butthurt Again
New Direction Set For Forum
By Dill Doe

Posted 10 minutes ago
LINK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier this evening the moderator of the Philosophy Forum here on I-Mockery.com, Kevintheomnivore, decided to flex a bit and show off his muscles.

Kevintheomnivore, formerly Kevintheherbivore, got the title of Mod roughly a year and a half ago, pressumingly because he was seemingly more than qualified for the job. He had always presented some form of arguement or was atleast present on a regular basis throughout the history of that piece of the message board.

However, with his new taste for flesh of animals came a new taste for power and douche baggery.

"I was asked to leave even though lately it's been a dry spell and I was only posting stuff because I was bored," says FartinMowler, resident and unfunny man of I-Mockery.com.

Fartin had posted lyrics of the song 'I Ran' by 80's new wave phenom A Flock of Seagulls. A what would have been a 3 or 4 on the funny scale had somehow been turned into a request to stop posting on Kevin's turf.

Fartin isn't the only one who seems to notice the new era that has came over the forum either.

"I think that some Fartin posts would actually liven up the faggotry that the Philosophy boards have turned into lately. I used to read them all the time, and now I find that I'm skipping it most days. ," said I-Mockery veteran and FartinMowler sypathizer AChimp.

Then onslaught of criticism of this new mod keeps coming faster than a virgin boy on prom night. BlackFlag, a guy with an avatar of a mutant dinosaur shooting urine out of his mouth had this to say:

"I think what everybody's TRYING to say is "when did Kevin become such a dick?""

Kevintheomnivore has not stopped with Fartin, he's mounted a superb offensive attack against a new and even more retarded mocker, Gabby GaGa; completely removing her thread to cleanse his new territory.

Is this the beginning of a new cutthroat strategy that this administration will begin using now and into the future? Most of the population hopes not, but fears that it will inevitably be the most homosexual tendency that the message board will have for some years to come.

Mock what you want, who you want, and when you want on I-Mockery.com, but just don't do it on the Philosophy section of the board.