View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 04:27 PM       
Aight, braws!

Yesterday, after an hour of sleep, I left my place in the city and made the long, hungover journey to my mom's house for the holidays. Immediately after getting home, I was told that something was waiting for me at the post office.

I don't do wacky facial expressions, so wait for Microshock's pictures for that.
Anyway, I opened it up and was very pleasantly surprised to see A WHOLE MESS OF COOL STUFF.

First off:
I smoke, and I pretty much immediately opened that pack because I lost my fifth or sixth lighter this month. That's just useful. Plus, they're the cool lighters that allow you to do this:

Yeah, it looks like it's firing off a kamehameha. Evidently, they were intended to go with more pyro fun.

There's a disclaimer at the bottom telling me NOT to use it for arsons, but by the time I took the picture, I'd already tried to do just that. Unfortunately, it's way too cold outside for it to work right now

Yes, friends. I got four bags of emoticon cookies. Are they delicious as well as emotional? Yes, they are indeed. I just had one of the angry faces. Twas good!

This next thing proves that Willie went above and beyond, leaving everyone else looking cheap by comparison.
Yeah, that's a fucking Dreamcast.

A dreamcast that came with Quake 3 arena -- which just so happens to be one of my all-time favorite FPS games. Seriously, I played the hell out of that when it came out

It also came with two controllers!

One of which had the badass VMU accessory. If I remember correctly, it's like a handheld gaming thing/memory card that somehow interacts with certain games.

And emulators/roms! In his letter (not pictured) Willie specifically mentioned that he tested both Earthbound and Zombies Ate my Neighbors. You know me so well

I got all of that!

Thanks again, Willie! It's all fucking awesome. I definitely did not expect to be so impressed.

That was very funny. Well done.