View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 09:14 PM       
Quote:
DXM is a terrible drug and I regret doing it more than twice.
PUSSY

DXM IS FUCKING SO AMAZING. IT IS AN OPIATE AND A DISASSOCIATE I DUNNO WHAT THAT DIPHENHYDRAMINE SHIT IS DO YOU THINK ITS SIMILAR CAUSE THEY BOTH TREAT COUGHS? THEY USED TO USE CODEINE IN COUGH SYRUP TOO...

the trick is to not eat or drink before/when you do it. If you do it will ruin your high/make you sick. BUT THAT PRETTY MUCH GOES FOR ALL goOD HALLUcINAgeNS/DRUGS

i used to get 50 grams of it in pure form for 25 dollars. I could trip off of that for about a year.

i probably had about seven thousand out of body experiences on it. Just lay down, turn some awesome music on and eventually you can't feel your body and you have hella crazy hallucinations. also you have to be in the dark for the hallucinations to be really vivid.

I CANT EVEN BEgIN TO TELL YOU THE CRAZY TRIPS I HAD

OK I WILL BEGIN TO TELL YOU SOME OF THE CRAZY TRIPS I HAD

one time i was in a GARDEN and i felt like WAtER and the ARCHANGEL MICHEAL WHO WAS AN ELECTRIC BUTTERFLY LANDED ON MY BODY AND SENT ELECTRICITY UP MY SPINE. I COULD FEEL THE ELECTRICITY.

ONE time I GOT SHOT OUT OF MY BODY AND I WAS MOvINg SO FUCKING FAST AND I WENT SOMEWHERE WHERE THERE WASNT AIR AND I BECOME LIGHTER THAN NOT AIR. ALSO I BECAME BUDDHA AND WENT TO THIS DARK COLD AIRLESS PLACE THAT WAS RED AND HEAVY. BEFORE THAT THERE WAS A GREEN PLACE.

ONE tiME I HYPNOtIZed SOMEone WHEN I WAS ON DXM

IF YOU WATCH MOvieS WHILE YOURE HIGH ON IT YOU SOMEHOW gET SUCKed INTO THE MOvIe AND THINK YOU ARE A CHARACTER IN THE MOVIE AND ALL THE STUFF IN THE MOVIE COMES OUT OF THE SCREEN AT YOU AND SHIT

LIKE IT WAS AROUND THE TIME TOM GOES TO THE MAYOR CAME OUT AND ALL KINDS OF CRAZY SHIT WAS GOING ON IN MY ROOM

ALSO BLUEGENDER WAS PRETTY AMAZING ON IT

fuck i miss it