View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 10:56 PM       
Me again!

Someone give me a woman you sexist fucks

k0k0 gave me SANDRA BULLOCK who was hot as secks back in '90s. Haven't seen any of her movies so I decided to watch a bunch of them before I took my turn. JUST KIDDING. WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?

Sandra Bullock movie I love: Crash
It turns out I have seen a Bullock movie! But I forgot until I looked it up again, and then I remembered that she was a total cunt. This movie was pretty good but I remember next to nothing since I haven't seen it since it came out. I think Matt Dillon was a cunt too. This movie is full of cunts.

Sandra Bullock movie I like: Miss Congeniality
Never saw it but I think this is the first time I became aware of Bullock's existence. Then I looked her up and she was hot as secks back in the '90s.

Sandra Bullock movie I hate: Wrestling Ernest Hemingway
Never heard of it, but I'm sure she looks hot as secks in it since it was back in the '90s.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

Last edited by Esuohlim : Aug 3rd, 2011 at 01:38 AM.