View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 03:31 PM       
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/persona...sorder_test.mv

welp, the results are in an i'm apparently a terrible person

Quote:
Originally Posted by antisocial
Quick Summary:
A common misconception is that antisocial personality disorder refers to people who have poor social skills. The opposite is often the case. Instead, antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of conscience. People with this disorder are prone to criminal behavior, believing that their victims are weak and deserving of being taken advantage of. Antisocials tend to lie and steal. Often, they are careless with money and take action without thinking about consequences. They are often agressive and are much more concerned with their own needs than the needs of others.

Symptoms of Antisocial Personality Disorder:
-Disregard for the feelings of others
-Impulsive and irresponsible decision-making
-Lack of remorse for harm done to others
-Lying, stealing, other criminal behaviors
-Disregard for the safety of self and others
Quote:
Originally Posted by narcissistic
Quick Summary:
Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by self-centeredness. Like histrionic disorder, people with this disorder seek attention and praise. They exaggerate their achievements, expecting others to recongize them as being superior. They tend to be choosy about picking friends, since they believe that not just anyone is worthy of being their friend. Narcissists tend to make good first impressions, yet have difficulty maintaining long-lasting relationships. They are generally uninterested in the feelings of others and may take advantage of them.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
-Requires excessive praise and admiration
-Takes advantage of others
-Grandiose sense of self-importance
-Lack of empathy
-Lying, to self and others
-Obsessed with fantasies of fame, power, or beauty
my reaction to an internet test calling me every name under the sun for respecting myself and disregarding the feelings of idiots:

why do i suspect a woman wrote this