View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 03:19 PM       
Apparently I need to add to my sign outside the door. It currently says NO SOLICITATION, THANK YOU. I just printed up a new one:

NO SOLICITING
THIS INCLUDES:
- RELIGIOUS VISITS/INVITES
- SURVEYS/PETITIONS
- DOOR TO DOOR SALES
- DOOR TO DOOR NONPROFITS

Because what I've been running into the past few weeks is that people seem to keep exempting themselves from the "solicitation" label, and it's pissing me off.

The other night some guy actually walked door to door IN THE RAIN to try and get money for a make-a-wish ripoff that didn't even sound real. I told him no thank you and left him in the rain.

I hate the door to door thing. I really, really hate it. I used to get in fights with my teachers over school fundraisers because I'd bring the participation levels way down. No one should be doing that shit.