View Single Post
Seeker of Clams
Blue Gularis is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 08:17 AM        Let's get something straight-
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuFresne View Post
Okay, first of all: you're quite a tard if you think I'm spending any more time on this than I have. I have neither the time, the effort, nor the need to post anything else to prove my point. You unemployed 30-somethings with enough time on your hands to shoop around on some cartoon characters may not remember what this implies (assuming you ever knew in the first place, which is probably a stretch for most of you), but I have a paper due Wednesday for a class in my major.
Besides that: My posts were not meant to be "serious entries into this heralded contest among men ," but rather they were to show that an untrained joe with ms paint can do in little over an hour and a half what you guys seem to believe is an excellent display in creativity. Your response pic really exemplifies this, by the way. I really didn't use anything outside the skillset of a fifth grader insofar as my visual presentation, and neither have you in anything here.

That said: I WIN BY DEFAULT BECAUSE I'M LESS OF A SUCKY PERSON THAN YOU.

ACTUALLY: we both lose because this is retarded to begin with.

Edit: (I started righting this before I noticed eyeguy's latest reply so some of it is a reply to his post before that, encase anyone needed that cleared up)
I was too busy laughing at Eyeball's winning picture of DuFreshman earlier to read the quoted post thoroughly. I'm glad I did because it lowers him to a new level of contempt.

Attention DuFresne:

I graduated in the top 100 of my Very Large and Well Regarded University with a major in English Education and a minor in Japanese language, which I speak fluently. I have lived in three different countries, I currently live in Bangkok in the literal lap of luxury. I am an extremely successful entrepreneur who has reached a point in my life where I take on creative writing and art jobs that pay more in a day than you could hope to make in a year at your job cleaning up lunch trays in the cafeteria, just for fun. I am more intelligent, well spoken and attractive than you in the way that cars are a more advanced and comfortable mode of transportation than pogo sticks.

The kicker was when you stated: "I have a paper due Wednesday for a class in my major" as your excuse for gracelessly withdrawing from the contest because you are all talk and no talent and we were exposing that. Then you have the AUDACITY to represent the people legitimately engaged in this topic's stated activity as "unemployed 30-somethings" with time on our hands! Oh, I'm making time for you now, you are very special. But don't let us keep you from your destined date with failure! Good luck with your C- piece of shit paper, just from reading your self indulgent and humorless posts I can see you are a shitty writer who is incapable of expository thought. The proff will dock you points simply because she/he thinks you're a pretentious, ignorant twit and can't stand you. It's people like me who pay your financial aid and who get stuck with the bill when you default on your student loans because you can't even get a job mopping up at the McDonald's in the airport. If your major was behaving like an ass you'd be magna cum laude , bloated pasty hands down!

So here you are taking up space at a community college and instead of writing your paper you are taking pictures of yourself with a paper cut-out of your crappy avatar over your head soliciting homosexual blowjobs- Brilliant! The folks back home must be so proud, you are a real scholar you are, oh yeah!

I have a new definition of Loser and you are its illustration. Congratulations on revealing to me that there are even bigger morons in the world than I had previously thought possible!

By the way, Eyelobe totally won the contest you mealy mouthed excretion- you were disqualified for wimping out when you were LOSING and for your total lack of anything resembling character.

I'm going to go bang my bondage loving sex-toy girl now just to let off some steam. Maybe I'll write your name on her ass cheek with a magic marker as a reminder of how utterly superior I am in all ways to you.

PS- My apologies for the off topic posts- considering the flagrant rudeness that has invaded this innocent art topic I think my responses are understandable. More amalgams on the way!!!

Last edited by Blue Gularis : Nov 13th, 2007 at 08:34 AM. Reason: I just thought of this one- DuFailure!