View Single Post
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 06:24 PM       
So, DooDooFresne takes the time to take a picture, put it in his computer, modify it, type "Nyah Nyah! I win!", and then takes MORE time to post again, at length, about how he "WORKS FOR A LIVING" and doesn't have time for this because "I HAVE TO WORK ON MY PAPER FOR MY MAJOR".

So ya basically spent at least an hour or two to call a couple of people a retard. I would have just ignored the sons of bitches, and did my paper, if it was SO DAMN IMPORTANT!!!

And I already heard "Jedi's Cum" this week, ya plagarizing dungheap!

Good luck on your paper. I'm sure you'll do fine, if you're majoring in "Sucking Cocks Of Crackheads At The Greyhound Bus Station For Five Dollars A Piece".

Nobody EVER claimed that what we're doing is any type of Fine Art. Why do peeps feel a need to say "Oh, God! This is SO retarded!". You people can state the obvious with excellence. I've never heard obvious-staters better than you.

We're doing what makes us laugh. If someone else laughs, fine. If they don't, fine. I never expected ANYONE though, to become an uppity faggot about something that is, straight-up juvenile.

But I guess DuFriendless is an uppity faggot, otherwise he wouldn't have posted a picture (that he doesn't have time for) of himself holding a sign that says "Suck My Cock", addressed to another male.