Thread: HOT SET!
View Single Post
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 06:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketch33
You are arguing incessantly with me, trying to convince me that I suck at Photoshop. Why are you this stupid? Why can't you tell that I am baiting you?
HAHAHA SKETCH33 IS A MASTER AT BAITING

Nobody is trying to convince you that you suck at photoshop. Because you do suck. I don't give a rat's ass if you think you're any good, because you're not. You're not very good at all.

And why do you think you're baiting us? You consider "baiting" to be posting shitty pictures you made in photoshop so that everyone can tell you how much you suck? BOY YOU SURE SHOWED US I AM SO EMBARRASSED THAT YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU AREN'T GETTING MAD ON A MESSAGE BOARD

And nobody is arguing with you. You're the only person arguing. This is not an argument:

"Here is a crappy picture I made in photoshop"
"It sucks."
"No you're mistaken it's very good because I do photoshop professionally"
"But that sucks."
"Why don't you post something better oh wait you won't because you suck and your just jealous"
"But I did. And it was better than your's."
"You're just jealous why are you arguing don't you know you're losing what is wrong with you I'm just so much better than you I'm not a virgin and I paid the full price for my Photoshop."
"But you suck."
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid