View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:32 PM       
This is the perfect place to try out my new stand-up routine OK here I go:

"The more I think about it, the more I realize that Hell isn't such a bad place. Hahaha, guys, listen to what I have to say--ooh, there must be some hardcore Christians in the crowd. Anyway, Hell isn't such a bad place because Heaven is full of pasty, fat, virgin cows. All the hot chicks with beautiful bodies that get laid five times a day that aren't married--yeah, you know what I'm talking about sir, rock on!--they are considered the sinners and therefore are all in Hell. All the ugly girls who don't put out are in Heaven. So I'm thinking I'll kill a couple of nuns and, as a result, have an eternity of blowjobs on my agenda. That's what I'm talkin' about!"

Hahaha, so what do you think Mad Max good stuff eh?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog