View Single Post
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:39 PM       
:Comic Con interview

Pram Maven: (leaning forward into the mic) "I think, it's hard to tell who is good and who is bad on a site where the context is part of the joke. I stretched Pram's legs a bit far last season, but in this one I'd like to develop the role a little more and flesh it out into something less one dimensional. We start out with Pram in Season 1 as this clueless villain with no apparent motive for being that way, and as the I-Mockery series progresses he becomes initially more self aware and eventually peters out into a more sympathetic character. I don't want to give away any spoilers, but I can tell you that there are aspects of the show's antagonist that haven't yet been explored, which we're getting into this season."