View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 05:38 AM       
i have a dom and she's fun as shit to play :< it's like a person with ADD's wet dream, you're always targetting people and whizbanging them around. they're like controllers only they do way more damage, have less hp, and have no passive defenses.

gravity doms are the best for this cause where most doms get a soft hold, they get another attack that flings a dude into the air. if you time it right it works just like a hold but is really high maintenence (so the set is pretty strong, it effectively has two single-target hard holds if you can juggle correctly). the gravity pet at 32 (singularity) has the highest HP of all the dom pets and has a permanent repel shield on. Combined with ragdoll it's a bobbing hilarity buoy ;<

gravity also has some really, really bad powers. Like propel, where you summon a random object and throw it at someone (takes about 7 seconds to pop off) and gravity distortion, which is an AOE phase shift that works on the enemies. Which means they can't hit you, but you can't hit them. So it sucks.

Juju has a mission computer in the base now! Now we can do SG Strike Forces and trials! HOORJ.

If you want to make a dom and have a few hours to spare I really recommend reading this: http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showf...o=&fpart=&vc=1 - Most helpful guide I've ever read.