Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 11:16 AM       
You forgot the quotes that were attached and forgot to answer any of the questions. Shell Gasoline and the Rockefeller foundation pays for the Global Warmers.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
So if you're attacking global warming "from the left", then how come you're using a spectacularly dense argument that I've seen used, VERBATIM, by Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly on their respective programs in the last month alone?
I will take Dimno's advice. May Rog protect me.

Quote:
Disclaimer:I hope that my reply to this post will not be misconstrued as "FLOODING AND / OR GRIEFING". I really want to continue the conversation in the most civilized way possible. Thank you.
First off, Bill O'Reilly and Glenn beck both believe the myth of Global Warming. Youtube it.

Other right wing media whores (Sean Hannity & Co.) never bring up the corporate funding behind Global warming nor do they ever bring up the clean energy solutions that the Global warmers consistently ignore. Nor do they talk about "Cap and Trade" schemes on carbon or the international "CARBON TAX" that will be paid directly to unaccountable factions within the United Nations.

Nor do they bring up other hazardous chemicals that effect ours and other organisms health and should have stricter regulations put on them. Right wingers also never speak about how Al Gore was essential in passing FREE TRADE policies and has always been in the pocket of private corporate interests. They usually just harp on how he allegedly said that "He invented the internet".

Everything I said is attacking the Global Warming myth from the left.

1. Are Global Warmers getting their money from private corporations?

2. Is their movement based around the implementation of a Carbon Tax?

3. Will Wall Street and other parasitical interests be able to speculate on carbon after they pass cap and trade regulations on carbon only? (no other harmful chemicals included)

4. Did Al Gore help in passing Free Trade policies?

5. Are the Global Warmers ignoring all other environment problems and focusing on Carbon?

I-Mockery inspired article:
http://the-coolinator-lounge.blogspo...te-change.html