View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 20th, 2007, 07:58 PM       
Fathom, good luck on that dood, I wanna see some pictures. And thanks. Drink a beer or 8, then do some illegal substance(s) to get the full effect of the tune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cfr5 View Post
MattJack, I think that sounded pretty good. Did you play all the instruments yourself and record/mix it yourself or what?

Fathom, when you finish that pixplz.

Wow thanks man, I appreciate it. The only thing I didn't write/play was the bassline. My best friend writes all the bass parts.

I played/recorded/arranged all other parts in the song. Instead of doing actual drums, I just made a loop or two and used that for the main beat. I played with a synth to get the electro sounds mixed in too.

maybe I'll put another up one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
Well I'm sure you've already heard my comedic music with A.L.E. and other stuff like the "I Will Beat Pacman" and "Dead Backstreet Boys" tunes, but I also did some more experimental stuff a few years back. Nothing amazing, just messing around really, but here it is if you want to take a listen:

http://www.i-mockery.com/elbastardo
I kinda like it dood. I'm completely new to electronic music, so I listen to everything with an open mind. Is there something you are going for? or is it just you completely experimenting?

You use a lot of ambience in these tunes, which isn't a bad thing. To me, and I mean no disrespect, it sounds like some of these tunes could be in video games. Maybe not all of them, but Weakday, Rupture, and Walking On Fish immediately conjure video game-esque mental pictures. Eitherway, I think it's cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff
I rap with my friend craig but its hard to get together to do it, and it's just joking around

noob and sam are supposed to guest star for us some time :O
www.myspace.com/doompatroleum
Oh lord. I'm always down for mock rap. If you send me the tracks I'll screw it out for yall. I'm talkin dirty south. I'm not down with stank yum yum though haha