View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 04:42 AM       
While awaiting JTP, I will accept a challenge from the Captain.

Good choice, Cap - Joseph Gordon-Levitt

A Joseph Gordon-Levitt movie I love: Inception. 'nuff said.

A Joseph Gordon-Levitt movie I like: A River Runs Through It - I'm not ashamed to really like this movie. Plus, it shows Gordon-Levitt's acting chops at a very young age.

A Joseph Gordon-Levitt movie I hate: I won't say G.I Joe - The Rise of Cobra, because I didn't see the movie, although it probably sucks. For this, I'll go with Angels in the Outfield. He was still young, so he can be forgiven for this choice.

Honorable Mention: I said it before for John Lithgow, but the series 3rd Rock from the Sun was very good, and again showed his acting talent at a young age. (500) Days of Summer was also very good. I'm also hearing great things about 50/50. At the tender age of 30, I believe he has successfully survived the "Curse of the Child Actor".
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Oct 4th, 2011 at 10:17 PM.