View Single Post
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 10:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussoNWM
Don't be afraid of North Korea.

If they are going to kill you with a nuke, you won't be able to stop them. But your life will be avenged because the US is down for a game of nukey nukey.
Fuck that. I hate the government. If Im going to die because THEY fucked up I wouldnt really care if this whole country or world for that matter went with me. Its selfish yeah. But I dont care. Its their fucking fault. Our government needs to learn when to shut the fuck up and have a shit eating grin instead of going and blowing shit up because they dont like what other people are doing. Also our government is full of hypocritic bull shit. We cant trade with Cuba becasue theyre communists. But we can trade with China which is also communist because they work cheaper than New York hookers. What the fuck. Its all about money. We arent fighting this FUCKING war because theyre worried about terroisim. The government wants OIL AND MONEY. They dont really give two shits about who blows up its about WHAT blows up. And what that is is money. MOTHER FUCKER. Im seriously pissed that so many GODDAMN people in this mother fucking world DONT KNOW THAT.