View Single Post

yabuturtle sucks
Old Jul 13th, 2020, 12:27 AM        Does no one really notice how exaggerated this virus is?
I notice that with everything that has happened, doesn't anyone see this is really not a pandemic? I mean, I think the ones who use it should really know what it means before using it. They make it sound like it's the virus from Stephen King's The Stand. I mean the fact that a lot of this stuff is coming from the MEDIA is a big red flag, considering they've lied about everything else, why the hell would they start telling you the truth now.

Aside from the obvious 9/11 stuff they pushed or the weapons of mass destruction they never found or Osama supposedly getting killed by a raid even though lots of things hinted that he died years before. Does it not occur to anyone that maybe, just maybe, we were duped?

I have friends and family all over the world and nobody I know has this virus. They don't know anyone that has it either. Not saying the virus isn't real. It is, but I don't think it's nearly as dangerous as they make it out to be. Especially with the supposed cases reaching in the thousands as well as deaths. Do people know that they will still count something as a covid 19 death, even if the person dies from something else but happens to test positive. There were even videos of people being diagnosed with the friggin virus and weren't even properly tested for it. Only shown similar symptoms like fever.

There's also not too many hospitals being jam packed with people. Check out your hospitals. I travel in my job and almost all the hospitals I see, especially the ones they recorded in the news, are kind of empty. And when you record it and put it on youtube, vimeo, dailymotion ect. It gets taken down within a day. Put it on other forums like deviant art, religiousforums.com, templeofthejediorder.org or others and they end up taking it down AND banning you rather quickly. And nobody finds this strange? Especially with wearing the masks which don't do anything anyway except give you brain damage over time by repeatedly breathing in your own co2, which is very bad for you. Obviously won't kill you or damage you immediately, but it makes it hard to breathe and focus and they aren't even the right type of masks that would help you anyway. Most people have already been exposed, what with all of the traveling we had before, but that does not mean you will succumb to the virus just because you are exposed to it.

They are trying to cripple the economy. Ultra elite wouldn't do that if it wasn't to their advantage. News also doesn't tell you they had been euthanizing farm animals and closing processing plants, therefore making meat more scare and more expensive. I feel hardly anyone is taking this seriously and it needs to be looked at more closely and the only sites I know that do allow some criticism of this virus is roxytube. Try it anywhere else and watch it get taken down. Censorship of it should give people an idea of what is happening and when the government says they are doing it for your safety, you know they are lying.

https://roxytube.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf1JypaczBQ&t=2s