View Single Post

Tubesock is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2003, 02:35 AM       
Les Waste: You have a Johnny 5 avatar! Everyone knows Johnny 5 is a retarded robot, so your opinion has no weight in the matter!

Also, your South Park avatar is stupid! South Park Pirates??? Next thing you'll be doing South Park Ninjas, which look like ugly pimples with bandaids on them!

Eternal_Champion, Soul Assassin, and ScruU2wice: Shut up about food, you fatties! Try and concerntrate on the mocking!

Schimid: No one asked about your opinions on ScruU2wice. If you want to talk about him, go make your own topic called "ScruU2wice and why I want his babies!"

Perndog: You're not a real pirate cause pirates drink ale and go YARR HAR HAR, and you did neither of these things. Also, they don't like pizza. That's why Mario doesn't jump up and go "Mama mia! I-a-steal your pieces-of-eight!". So get rid of your avatar, baldy.

Al Roker: Posting your images upside-down may be funny on the weather channel, but it doesn't make a good mock here. Go back to Mockland and learn how to mock, you unmocking weatherman fatty.

Retro Kat: What is that? Bill Cosby?? Or is it a black Fonzie going "Ayyyy". Either way, it's got nothing to do with this topic. Go bumchum with Al Roker back to Mockland and learn the ways of the ancient mock artists.

Professor Cool: What you said was very uncool. Your name is untrue. Not only that, you're a clerk. I met a clerk down at the 7-11 and I said, "Get me a Slurpee!" And the clerk got me a hotdog cause he couldn't understand English. Hahaha Professor Cool, why can't you get me my Slurpee?!