Thread: March Madness
View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 09:36 PM       
The exit to get to my oncologist's is right opposite the UofD arena, and it was just completely socked-in with OSU people, I guess OSU plays here in 15 mins or so. We're talking about 1pm that the parking lot was fucking full, and all of the ancillary lots in the shut-down auto factory parking lots.

Dayton is such a pit, I can't believe they'd want anyone to play here. But I guess since the final 4 wrap up in Detroit, and that's the only place I can think of that's one step shittier than Dayton, it all must fit somehow.

Hah, and then on the way back the Dayton Dragons' bus was at some restaurant. I mean, the actual player bus. Why would they take the bus there when Fifth-Third Field is less than 2 miles away? Why didn't they just say, "Guys, we'll all meet at Denny's", or whatever?

Weird.