View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2007, 09:53 AM       
I did not try to equate smoking pot with diddling toddlers. I understand you guys have passionate feelings about the mary jane, but you aren't making the best case for your cause here... A pre-bong perusal of my earlier comment should make it clear that what I WAS saying is that his conservative feelings about legalizing pot are similar to your (allegedly) conservative feelings regarding porking preschoolers. Got it?

Mitt Romney, as a conservative Republican, is no more likely to seriously discuss the legalization of weed than either one of you, as average potheads, would seriously consider opening up the nursery schools to child molesters. I completely understand the differences between the two things. I am not comparing them. I am comparing Romney's feelings toward one thing to your (assumed) feelings toward the other thing. Did you catch that?

He thinks like a Republican. Regardless of any argument you might make... even a really, really good one that you came up with when you weren't high... Republicans are never gonna accept any logic that leads to marijuana legalization. To them, that's just too risky with almost no possible benefit to anybody. Only bad things will come from it. I don't agree... I am just explaining it to you because you were basically saying you would like Mitt better if he would do something he would never, ever do.

I would vote for Hillary if she completely changed everything about the way she is and thinks and started asking me what we should do to fix this country. *tokes*

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!