View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2007, 05:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post

Do you really want a president that lets emotion dictate his actions and policy?
Might be better than having special interest groups dictate his actions and policy. Emu don't you know that only pot smokers support medical marijuana? And di anyone express total outrage that he walked away? I simply see people expressing their opinions that it seemed like a convenient way to avoid discussion on an issue. Blanco when is the right time to ask him about his policies and what he would do? At those shitty televised debates? I think when you got a presidential candidate right in front of you among a relativly small crowd might be a good time and probaly your only chance to ask a candidate a direct question.

"Just because the guy asking the question was dealt a bad hand in life doesn't mean he gets more attention from a presidential candidate than anyone else." God forbid he spend 1 minute talking to a kid in a wheelchair. We all know the only people that get more attention from presidential candidates is the rich and the famous.

And btw, when I met Ruddy and asked him about his position on non violent drug offenders, mainly marijuana users sitting in jails, he gave me a much better answer and alot more attention that Romney showed that wheelchair guy and when I met Ruddy he was being fucking swarmed by loud ass new yorkers. Ruddy wasn't scared of my 'trap' and it would of been easy for him to say "I'm agaisnt the legalization of marijuana or drugs in general' and just walked off especially since im not in a wheelchair and was wearing a Towelie shirt at the time.