View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 09:15 PM       
Had awesome seats for the Jackets-Bruins game, the first row of glass seats behind where they seat the VIPs (usually military guests of honor who stand at attention while Leo sings).

It could have gone better (Jackets not choking, for one, and the whole arena not being full of DRUNKEN IDIOT BOSTON ASSHOLES), but get me enough whiskey and I'm good. I did see all sorts of interesting shit, though. The NHL official who came out in his official NHL blazer and pulled a switch out of said blazer and plugged it into a special port in the wall. He sat right there about 10 feet from goal the entire time they were in play, then unplugged it and took it with him when he left. It was a simple toggle box. WTF was it? Was he recording goals? Was the potential for sabotage so great that he needed to carry it with him? I had never seen him before.

The other half had a Dancing Kevin (brisket, ham, deep-fried mozzarella wedges and fries on buttered Texas Toast) and it smelled hideous. I just kept drinking and wishing bad things on Jarome Iginla.