View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 04:58 AM       
Honestly, if you had a lot of trouble with the gargoyles, PREPARE TO DIE (get it?) a lot and get really angry, because they're pretty simple, comparatively speaking.

Gaping Dragon might've been the easiest boss, probably followed by the Taurus demon or maybe Sif. Really, once I figured out how to properly equip and upgrade my stuff--and got skilled at dodging and parrying--it seems like only the ridiculously overpowered guys gave me much trouble. Before that, though, the part of the game that I absolutely despised was the top of blight town or whatever the fuck. All of those falls, archers, and I had no fucking idea where to go. I didn't realize I could just skip that part until I'd sorta cheated my way to the bottom and found another exit, and THEN I just ran past everything in my ninja gear, trying to get to a bonfire before those fuckers with the poison blow guns got me.

Seriously, haaaated that entire section of the game.

That was very funny. Well done.