View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 07:17 PM       
Played Day Z for the first time last night. After I spawned in Cherno and got run over by a pickup truck () I called a few buddies up and we spent about 5 hours dicking around, raided the northwest airfield among other places, and I got a DMR out of it (:D). We only got into one firefight that entire time but it was intense as fuck, some guy started taking potshots at us from Cherno with an M4 and probably a thermal scope. That was definitely the highlight of the evening, because it sure as fuck wasn't fighting the 4000 glitchy, horribly programmed zombies that are fucking everywhere.

Is there any particular method you'd use to safely locate/sneak up on other players? From what I understand Cherno, Elektro and NW are complete deathtraps because everyone goes there, and I don't want to lose my gun before I put a few notches in the handle, so I was thinking I could just stalk up and down the coastline about 150 meters from the shore and look for people combing the beach for noobs to murder. Ideally I want to waste some bandits and get all of the loot; plus I'd be killing people who just kill other people on sight, and that's great because fuck those jerks, they hit me with a truck