View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Apr 16th, 2007, 02:45 PM        THE "CREATE A HORRIFIC XMAS TREE!" CONTEST!

THE "CREATE A HORRIFIC XMAS TREE!" CONTEST!

I-Mockery's latest contest is tied in with the release of "Black Christmas (Unrated)" (the remake) on DVD. Though I never saw the original version of the movie which is supposed to be really good, I had a great time when I saw this movie in the theater. It's filled with plenty o' deaths and goes way over-the-top with the dark humor. Definitely one of the more entertaining horror comedies I've seen in recent times.

So, for I-Mockery's latest contest, I want you to design the most horrific Christmas tree you can come up with. All you have to do is photoshop whatever kinds of horrific decorations you want onto a picture of a Christmas tree (if you don't have photoshop, just use whatever image editing program you like). Just think about anything in life that horrifies you and how you could turn it into decorations on a tree. It doesn't have to be just stuff from horror movies, it can be anything you find scary. I'll be interested to see what horror top your tree. ho, ho, ho.

And if you need a tree to decorate, here's one you can use:

If you don't like this tree, feel free to use any others you can find pictures of or draw one of your own.

One lucky winner will receive a brand new copy of the Black Christmas Unrated DVD! That's all there is to it. Just choose any decorations you like and add them onto the tree! As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

RULES:

-To participate, you must register an account on these forums (if you don't already have one) and post your entries in this thread.

-Once the contest is over, myself and the other staff members will vote on the entries! First place winner will receive a brand new copy of the Black Christmas Unrated DVD.

-Entries will be judged on creativity and humor.

-Whether you win or not, your entries will be put on display for everybody to enjoy.

-Enter as many times as you like!

Ok that's it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Good luck to all of you!

This contest ends 5/15/07.