View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 03:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMN View Post
In the years we exist, we often come to impasses, or revelations in our thinking that often dictate how we conduct ourselves in the future.
I think these are more immediate than anything else. The older generations who were struggling to survive in the 30s or say any peoples who under go real hardships in any country and are trying to feed themselves let alone any family, may actually apply lessons learned to the future.

I'm assuming you are talking about 20yo - 40yo Americans. Being 41 and American I can tell you that neither Guitar Woman nor I have learned any lessons that we will apply to our future.

Maybe if you recycled more and became a vegan and listen to colledge radio you will be a better person.