View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 12:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Relinquishing addiction has made me more apathetic towards life than I've ever been, even when I was a DXM tard. I don't shave, I don't write, I don't hang out with friends, I don't work, I don't do fucking anything. I'm just a miserable, joyless, cold, unproductive sack of shit who's no fun for anyone. Narcotics Anonymous can go suck the tits I wish I had.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I'm totally drugged up on xanax so I'm gonna give you folks some truths. Truth is, I need to be in a mental home again. I barely leave my house out of fear of nothing. I only go out to get groceries, play pool for a short time(sometimes), and doctors. And if where I need to go is out of the safe radius, I flip the fuck out. So working from home has its advantages, but for me, the disadvantages are fucking up my life. I am gonna go get checked in to a mental place. One way or another I'm going to get over this bullshit. And then when I do, I'm going to visit each and every one of you with my fist. Inside my fist will be a token for spending one day with me. And we shall have fun times of your choosing. But first, I need to get better. I shall get better. We will see. Why all this now? Well, I found it sad that I couldn't even go to thanksgiving with my mom because my sister's house is too far. It's out of the unsafe zone. Time to get checked into the home.
<3