View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 06:35 PM       
Bah! It's pretty obvious that at this point anyone who didn't post a story would be shit on by nearly everyone else in the event. Just seems like more than the minimum is more than expected :O. That's not to say that zelda shouldn't have been given shit and I think he should be banned because that was horribly cheap and unfair.

I disagree about this year being more entertaining though. While there's definitely more participants, I just can't even bring myself to sit through an entire "story" from some new person that I don't give a shit about. Jixby's stuff was good, and I imagine that chojin, schimid, ninja and a few others will have some funny stuff again, but I kinda don't even bother reading the stuff that accompanies the pictures of the newer people.

I'm just not gonna say anything else if I can help it because I'm sounding like a disgruntled "vet" when all I wanted to do was say that last year was better

Edit: The fact that there was a kid who looked like he was 10 entered in this was hilarious though.

That was very funny. Well done.