View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 04:53 PM       
Acceleration:

Accelerating at a thousand m per h's. Crusin at an altitude that is quite persuasive. Swaying to the beat with this mile high dub. Hanging with my honey trying to do my thing. Bill's paranoid and is all like "There's something on the wing." So I decelerate and land the jet at the hub. Stroll down in the heat to a ritzy beach club. Grillin sweet meat with some Stubbs Bar beh queue rub. Increase the flame, let the ribs start to sizzle. Cooking so good it makes Bear Gryls drizzle. Honey's in my arms cuz I'm chocked full of swagger. Shades pulled down as I start to stagger. Tilted back glass filled with Morg's rum stock thats private. Another day in the life of an airline pilot.

Next Weeks theme:

X-MEN