View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 11:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Zhukov, you need to come party with me in the D.
I don't know where the D is. I might just stay in and have a tall glass of milk for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I remember being in Italy once, on the train, and it got raided by people in police-y/soldier-y uniforms carrying machine guns. I understand Italian okay, but I'm not fluent, so I had no idea what the fuck was going on. I didn't know if they were terrorists or what. They grabbed some West Africans off the train and had them spread-eagled on the platform, pointing the machine guns at their heads. They were purse counterfeiters, or something. As the train pulled away, I expected to hear a burst of machine-gun fire, that was how much it looked like a movie.

Traveling is scary

I think I've told that story before
I haven't heard it before. Wow. You couldn't tell what was going on from their exagerated had signals?

I've been to the murder capital of Europe in Glasgow and I wasn't ruffled, but that was under the influence of a woman so it doesn't count. I did almost get my face punched in by Rangers fans, but I didn't know it at the time.