View Single Post
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2006, 04:58 AM       
I do have a pretty active imagination :/

In my dreams I've dreamt that my backyard became a giant arcane sundial that caused a haunted train that looked like it was built for ages 3 and up to appear out of walls in my house. It took me to some bizarre alternate netherworld that looked like the It's a Small World ride at Disneyland, except every country was from HELL . It scared the shit out of me, because everything was all hot and melty and um, evil

I've also tried to flush Mac & Cheese down the toilet, with predictably messy results. I just remember after the mixture of toilet water, elbow macaroni pasta and melted cheese started flowing out of the bowl like Niagra, I ran outta there and pretended that it didn't happen.

I also had about a week in high school where every night I dreamt that I fell from somewhere really high. I could literally hear the bones crack on impact as I'd be shocked awake with a huge knot in my stomach. One time I remember I fell into the ocean so there was a splash, but I also really had to go to the bathroom :/