View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 11:13 PM       
It's gonna be a while before mailcall comes back to hit you. But I guess by posting this, I've put myself back in the game too.

I was lugged Arnold Schwarzenegger, and yes I copied and pasted his last name.

Arnold Schwarzenegger movie I love: Terminator 2 - He was just bad ass in this movie as a cyborg protector of past John Connor. One of my first forays into R rated films.
Arnold Schwarzenegger movie I like: Predator - He hunted the predator and killed him, it was an excellent movie also. And as always, he was bad ass.
Arnold Schwarzenegger movie I hate: Jingle All The Way - Why would he be in a kid's film? Why do all of these bad asses feel the need to get kiddie after making such good manly films? This movie was turdstool.
Honorable Mentions: Total Recall, Conan the barbarian - These and Predator too could be in the movies I love category because I do. He was in so many great action films. Kindergarten Cop also, because it's one of the only family movies he did that works and has so many quotable moments because of his retarded accent.

Last edited by k0k0 : Nov 24th, 2011 at 11:43 AM.