View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 12:39 AM       
I'm totally drugged up on xanax so I'm gonna give you folks some truths. Truth is, I need to be in a mental home again. I barely leave my house out of fear of nothing. I only go out to get groceries, play pool for a short time(sometimes), and doctors. And if where I need to go is out of the safe radius, I flip the fuck out. So working from home has its advantages, but for me, the disadvantages are fucking up my life. I am gonna go get checked in to a mental place. One way or another I'm going to get over this bullshit. And then when I do, I'm going to visit each and every one of you with my fist. Inside my fist will be a token for spending one day with me. And we shall have fun times of your choosing. But first, I need to get better. I shall get better. We will see. Why all this now? Well, I found it sad that I couldn't even go to thanksgiving with my mom because my sister's house is too far. It's out of the unsafe zone. Time to get checked into the home.

If you don't hear from me after. Have a merry christmas and a dick of a chaunakaaka