View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 10:44 PM       
how come like everybody's name is Tyler or Taylor? Couldn't they get some name variation?

I hate how there's this new trend with movies where you cast retarded puppy looking people to play lead roles, and somehow people are attracted to them.
even the girl they casted for that twilight movie looks all retarded and drugged up in every picture I've seen of them. Somebody must've been like casting people who look like themselves or some shit ;/

maybe the movie industry has just been inbreeding/cloning for so long that the genes are starting to go bad :O

when I'm buying groceries I like to look at magazine covers and being surrounded by these faces makes me want to puke