View Single Post

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 08:19 PM       
There is a difference when it comes to welfare to the people who truly are stuck in such a sucky situation that they can do nothing but, then there are the waste of space idiots who take my hard earned tax dollars and give it to some druggie so they can go get fucked up behind a 7-11 garbage bin.

Welfare is one of the items responsable for keeping minorities down in the dumps as well. When I was a young teenage liberal (which is the same as saying I was a clueless idiot), I used to think that welfare was the only thing that kept black people going because of the "racist" coporate America. A teacher turned me on to some books by Larry Elder, Walter Williams, and other famous black men who then showed me and convinced me in quite a stirring fasion that welfare hurts the people it tries to help by giving people something for nothing and instilling laziness and a false feeling of entitlement onto minorities in America.

Oh, to update the biochem offer. There is a group, I believe it is called the Dragon Soliders or something of that nature... 320somethingth Regimen that does the biochem detection in major cities. Guy was hanging the flyers out and I talked to him. Thought it was pretty neat and gave it a look through, since he thought I may be a good fit.

And yes, Id love to run for office. Would be great for my city or state, whichever office Id run for.