View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 03:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Uh I don't know about you but I would love to be able to have a one stop shop for weed, painkillers, amphetamines and maybe coke. I'm tired of having a "guy" for every different thing.
Understood, however, I like having a guy who only grows pot. Not only that but he keeps his yard CLEAN CUT. Never has any parties, never spends large amounts of cash, and his grow room is frigging top notch. The guy really takes the best care of his plants and his growing area and I feel like buying from him is a more "ma and pop" experience (as stupid as that sounds).

When it comes down to it I really just don't want anyone handling my green that I don't know/trust. And a huge party of people that I don't know and don't trust are the government. The thing that I once knew to be safe and non-habit forming could very well become an entirely new product.

Me and my girl tried K2 for about a month, and man that was really a fucking bummer high. I don't know what to describe it, but it was some synthetic shit made in a laboratory, and I regret ever trying it.

As far as coke, pills and other similar drugs, I think the shady ass dealers and stigma just come with the territory. And if it's ever legal, you'll probably still be dealing with the same category of uncertainty wherever you go to obtain them.