Thread: Theatre shames
View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 02:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne
THEN WHY WERE YOU THERE??? Didn't you hate the first one? Why the fuck would you see number 2?

He didn't go 'ssssss' you tard, he was speaking in anther language, and if you'd actually used your weeny brain to read the books, you'd know what the fuck you were talking about.

Man I hate when someone calls something stupid when they have no idea what they are talking about.

It's like when robots bitch about humans falling in love. Just shut up, you whiny metal fag.
First of all, calm the fuck down. You're just coming off as some crazed fan.

Second- I was there because I didn't pay, I had nothing else planned for the afternoon, my friend and I went with the "well, if nothing else it'll provide some laughs" mentality, and I thought there would be a few entertaining parts among all the shit.

Third- He was going "ssssss" whether he was "talking in another language" or not and I shouldn't have to fucking read the book to understand what's going on in a movie adaption of it. I have working ears and eyes though so I put those incredibly tough clues together with my monkey brain to figure out what he was doing. Gee, he started making sssss noises and sounded like an ass and the snake started doing stuff. I WONDER IF THEY'RE CONNECTED?!

For fuck's sake, I just don't like it. It's not that I didn't get something. "Man I hate when someone calls something stupid when they have no idea what they are talking about. " . No idea what I'm talking about? I'm seriously wondering how the fuck anyone could even say that.

That last part is just....wha?

That was very funny. Well done.