View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 06:47 PM       
OH SHIT! I just realized why he came back. He thought somone would ask him to stay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus View Post
Ummm, yeah....

I'm not leaving, I just wanted a thread to point out the ED page. Had I known that you guys actually WROTE most of it I wouldn't have even bothered. I was going to come back EXACTLY one week from the post but you had to go and fuck that up, so meh. Anyway, I'm not leaving of my own volition. BTW stop being a furry, and stop derailing threads.
Also, If he created this thread to tell us about the Ed article why did he not tell us about the Ed article till he got back? He's a little faggot pussy who threw a cry baby fit and wants to be forgiven.

Guys, this anime fag is gonna ruin our forums and if we don't put a stop to it now, he might actually earn a right to post useless crap like Babs does.