View Single Post
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2004, 04:29 PM       
unless it's in an area secluded from public view, i would definitely suggest bringing that shit inside too... you're in the u.s. - from what i understand they don't fuck around!
but to answer your question, unless you want to set up some hydroponic operation with industrial lighting, take care of it pretty much how you would a regular plant. lots of lighting is good, but not too much water if i recall correctly. marijuana plants either develop as male or female... females develop the 'buds' which can be smoked, so if you want to actually grow smokable pot the plant must be a female, which (as far as i know), you can only tell once the plant is already somewhat grown. you can tell if it's good weed usually if the buds smell strong (a sweet or 'skunky' smell is a good indicatory), or if they are sticky with a lot of crystal-like material on them. these indicators aren't guarantees though - smoking a bit is obviously the best way to determine quality.
i'm no expert though - i grew some in my old apartment once and it wasn't that great. my roommates know like everything though, so if there's anything specific you want to know i can find out for ya.