View Single Post
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 10:34 AM       
Lets take a step back for a second here. Sesame Street. Sesame Street. This isn't about taking anything 'too seriously', this is about trying to keep something as pure and decent as they possibly can. It's a kids show and a damn good one at that. I grew up with it and I'm sure a lot of you did too. What did they do to deserve this? Honestly, what good comes from this rom hack? It's sick, it's perverted, and really the only way to get humor out of it is if you write a ridiculous article about it, but in doing so you're only putting it out in the open where even more people can see it. Especially on a popular website like this one that little kids probably frequent even though they shouldn't. I'm not saying you're in the wrong, Rog, and I'm not even saying you should take it down. I'm only saying you should sit back and chill for a second before you try to make this out into some sort of little guy VS. the big evil corporation kind of thing.