View Single Post
Mocker
theapportioner is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 05:01 PM       
Quote:
but EVEN when someone like Al Sharpton or Farrakahn (both extremists and ethnocentrics in my book) stand up representing themselves by their ethnicity, it's not okay for someone to respond with slurs and invoke the topic "slavery" to an unrelated debate, right? this is no different to me as a jew with comments about the holocaust and my "victim complex" .
Last I remember, I don't recall any al-Qaeda sympathizing Muslims posting here. If anyone did, they'd get what's coming to them too, I'm sure. Point is, you have no basis on which to suggest this double standard among the people here. Your perception of this double standard comes from a gross generalization of what you perceive to be the contradictory behavior of the "left"; making these gross generalizations is something you do quite eagerly, and intentionally, whenever it comes to any ethnicity other than yours.

And if you want to bring up that ANSWER thread, don't, because the very first thing I said about ANSWER was how awful it was that they promoted anti-semitic rhetoric.