View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 12th, 2011, 06:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
But I do take back that you would be swayed by anti american propaganda, (or 'propoganda' as you just called it, which you may be thinking is some African country bordering Uganda, I am not sure with you honestly) because you are already the most anti american person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Must be the communist beliefs. We won the cold war son, get over it.
This is where I would use the word parochial. Mister Zed is very light in his dislike of the US and I wouldn't even say he is anti it. I believe you underestimate how much the world dislikes your nation. If he is the most anti-American person you have encountered then that makes you seem sheltered.

But then what do you care about the rest of the world, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
But let's look at it one other way, I pointed out Winston Churchill thinks like me in this. So if I have problems then so does he because I took the exact same stance on Bin Laden as he did on Hitler.
Outside of the whole winning the war thing; Chruchill was a pretty shitty Prime Minister though.