Thread: "The Slammer" !
View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 06:33 AM       
Well if MewBarios wants to change that, he better post more crimebeat. You can't help showing us this. And some of us got a kick out of it, so no regrets.

And doesn't the bunny story from Ketchican, Alaska sound like a horror movie until they just kind of slip it in that there was a fire later on in the paragraph? I was reading that and like "God, I don't want a bunny if it's gonna scratch holes in my chest while I sleep" before I saw what happened. The writers of this shit are horrible at it. They're like "One time there was this rabbit and it scratched the fuck out of this lady's chest. I mean, went to town trying to scratch them tits up. The woman woke up panicked, grabbed her daughter and ran out of the house scared for her life. Oh, and there was a fire or something"